NT: Titus (Starts 6/3/19)
Paul's letter of encouragement and instruction to Titus.
Titus was written by the apostle Paul to encourage Titus and give him the parameters for church leadership and christian living. In the course you will learn the following:
-How to live a "good life".
-Characteristics of a good leader.
-How to lead others
-How to live as christians in the community
I teach individuals how to exchange their struggles for strength and embrace courage as a lifestyle. I am a lover of God's word and entrepreneur. I know the key to living a life with courage is one that is rooted in the study of God's word and applying it to our lives in a practical way.
- Speaker, Author and Courage Coach
- CEO of Courageous Living Strategies , where I provide coaching services to transform lives and businesses
- CEO and Co-Founder of M.O.S.A.I.C. Women Network, membership-based network organization for female entrepreneurs
- CEO and Founder of Courageous Living University providing online courses in bible, personal development and entrepreneurship
- Courageous Living Community; Facebook Community for women to ignite and cultivate a change in our mindset as we support and encourage on another to take steps of a faith, even when we are afraid.
- Creator & Host of Courageous Living Podcast.
I know I wouldn't be all that I am had it not been for the relationship and faith I developed through my independent study in God's word. I pray this course will equip you to do what you know you have been called to do. .